Can Creativity really be taught?
Do you think that graphic designers or web artist need instructions or mentorship to perform their work? Most often, we hear from people saying that there is lack of creativity inside the graphic designers but at Janus Global Solutions we suggest our designers to use their imagination rather I should say “Dreamigination = Dream + Imagination” and be creative. Anybody can be creative if there are no boundaries or restrictions involved to think. We learn to be creative by experimenting, exploring, questioning assumptions, using imagination and synthesizing information.
There are four steps which involves primary mode of thinking. These steps will help you and your team to strike a better balance.
- FIRST CLARIFY – This process involves the clarification and identification of the problem or challenge. If you don’t have the right direction for solving the problem then it’s difficult to come up the breakthrough of the situation.
- BEFORE YOU CREATE, INNOVATE – The Innovation is an idea that comes to mind before presenting to the world. It’s the bit of brainstorming and throwing ideas that built innovation and critical thinking into individual and teamwork processes. You can have creativity without innovation but you can’t have innovation without creativity.
- LET’S DEVELOP – When we enter into building or developing something, we are entering into the stage of building our potential solution. This process involves the implementation of your ideas into the system. Techniques and methodologies are drawn from requirements and design. This develops critical thinking and strategic decision making skills.
- EXECUTE – It’s time to execute your design and project and convince people that your idea is worth implementing for execution. After implementing the project, ideas should be precisely communicated and get people on board.
While Creativity itself can’t be thought, but creative study programs believe that they can offer techniques that gets you think for new and exciting ways. They will sharpen your skills by learning and applying creative thinking processes. Every great idea grows from potting soil of hundreds of bad ones. Learning to be creative is akin to learning a sport. It requires practice to develop the right muscles, and a supportive environment in which to flourish.
At Janus Global Solutions, we look forward to serve our fantastic clients, grow development side of our business, expanding our team with more skill and talented people where everyone contributes his ideas and imaginations. Our Best Graphic designers in Delhi have not only the creative bend of thinking but also mastered in the conceptual knowledge of the subject.
The Creative Design Service includes :
- Logo Design
- Business Card, Letterhead, Envelope Design
- Start-Up Packages
- Newsletter Design
- Stylish & Designer Flyer, Ads, Poster, Banner
- Pamphlet, Brochures
- Invitations Design
- Advertising Designs
- Promotional Social Marketing Post Design
- Signage, Hoarding Designs
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT AT +91-9999216234 or E-Mail at email@example.com